Tustin Hyundai Response to COVID-19...
To our valued customers;
It is impossible to turn on the TV, listen to the radio, or get an update on your electronic device without a constant reminder of COVID-19 and the impact it is having throughout the world.
The safety of each of our team members and our customers is our top priority, and while we are not experts related to health concerns, we wanted to share feedback from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the California Division of Occupational Safety as it relates to our business and your safety.
According to the CDC, at this point the risk of exposure to COVID-19 is still low to the general public, but here are the steps we are taking to keep our team, and those we serve, as healthy as possible:
• Sick team members are staying home – If any of our team members has a fever, persistent cough, sore throat or flu like symptoms, they will stay at home until fit to return.
• Air Purifier Machines Installed – By Monday 3/16/2020 our store will have many large and small air purification machines installed that kill airborne pathogens.
• Clean hands – Each of our team members will regularly be cleaning their hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
• Six Foot Rule in force– Please do not be offended, but we will not be shaking guest hands for the foreseeable future. We will be professional and may bow or politely wave, but you will find signs sharing our desire to keep your heath and that of our staff in tact by observing a 6 foot rule of distance during your visit.
• Sanitizing Wipes Provided - We will provide sanitizing wipes in customer facing areas to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
• Elimination of Food Preparation – Whether BBQ on Saturday or Pancakes at the beginning of the month, we will temporarily stop serving and preparing food for our guests and team members. Subway and Chick-Fil-A will take its place for the immediate future.
TIP FROM MY PHYSICIAN - KEEP IMMUNE SYSTEM STRONG – According to my physician, 75% of the population in the USA does not do the following basic items to improve their immune system:
• Have 2 Servings of Fruit each day.
• Have 2 Servings of Green Vegetables each day
• Get at least 6 hours of sleep each night.
• Spend 5 – 10 minutes reading each day – Whether a book or a magazine, electronics consume our daily existence and reading provides a quiet break from the busy world that surrounds us.
We will continue to closely monitor information from public health officials and do all that we can to protect you and our team members.
Please look for future updates, special offers and important information from us in your inbox.
President, OC Auto Team